Friday, September 7, 2012

My Favorite Things and RRR55 Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello To-day I would like to share my card which I created for the September MFT Guest DT spot competiton. My Favorite Things is a stamp and die-namics website which give all who love to create beautiful works of arts the opportunity to develop their talent within the paper craft industry. Explore MFT today. Here is the sketch for the September 2012 DT challenge hopeful.
MFT requested that submissions for this Sep challenge reflect well-executed cards and great technical work. Wish me luck by designing out side the tradition trends for stamped cards. Think mixed medium....
Supplies included MFT PI Jump for Joy clear stamp set Large Rolled Rose Die-namics Muslin material Glitz Designs, Laced Grace paper pack Want2Scrap Pearls Glue Dots Bakers Twine by Really Reasonable Ribbon
Be sure to check out MFT blog and Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog

7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of MFT...I will check them out! I LOVE your take on the Sketch Ava!! You know I love lots of layers and yours are fabby, what a fun image and adorable quote!! Fabby way to use the baker's twine!! You are brilliant!! The flower, leaves and bow cluster are fabulous!! Hugs!!
    Congrats on the GDT spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really cute Ava!! Hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love this! The image is so cute and the fabric scene really adds some awesome texture and interest. I love the sentiment, too. I pretty much just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your take on the Sketch. Love the layering and the colors. The little girl with the jump rope is such a kewl touch!! You always seem to add that extra touch to enhance the sketch. Love it! Always Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love your little jump rope. Thanks for playing along with Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute. I love the twine used for your jump rope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, love the twine skipping rope, off to check out Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete