Sunday, December 9, 2012

Want2Scrap & Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR) and Word Art Wednesday

Northridge Publishing December 2012 sketch challenge. Hello Friends!!! Taking a line from my dear inspirational mentor Heather HUDSON, who is a designer for Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR), I too hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the holiday season that is upon us. Today, I have some great news to share with you; Bonnie owner of RRR is the current sponsor at Word Art Wednesday.
RRR is sponsoring Word Art’s CHALLENGE # 57. I thought I would play along at both blogs since this may be my last project until after Christmas as time is getting close to the big day. I just received my order of gorgeous ribbons from RRR which I opened and immediately felt inspired by the Satin Diamond Ribbons. These are my favorites from Bonne’s site; check them out HERE the 5/8 inch size. So, here is my close-up of RRR, it shines so brightly. This is my entry for their current CHALLENGE # 61 which is white on white with an optional color.
Word Art Wednesday challenge #57 is Giving/Anything Goes. This challenge site features challenges inspired by God and challenge # 57 is asking for an encouraging or uplifting sentiment on your project.
The Want2Scrap pearl label really does shine on this card. Guest designer Karen Howe Murray of WordArtWednesday, had the perfect Christmas word art for my combined challenge card. Visit Karen HERE for inspirational word art. Karen has a lovely selection to choose from. Share some love with these generous ladies and visit and comment on their sites. I will be playing along at northridge publishing as they have a sketch challenge going on right now, and that is where i got my inspiration for the sketch!!! Love the sketch i flipped the sketch horizontally. Check out their new monthly CARDS blog challenge HERE.

13 comments:

  1. Ava: Your card is absolutely gorgeous, and the colors shine with beauty. Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us, and for all your sweet words. We are SO very grateful to Bonnie and the Really Reasonable Ribbon crew for sharing this generous sponsorship gift with us. Someone will surely be blessed by this prize!
    We're grateful beyond words for them, and for you for playing along with us. What a blessing!

    I just became a follower of your beautiful blog, and I really hope that you would come by my blog and also become a follower there. I'd LOVE to have you! Here is my blog:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    Thanks again for joining us and for kind and encouraging words of support. You are a blessing, and we'd LOVE to have you continue to play along in our challenges.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thanks for your kind words and following my blog. I will try to figure out signing up to your blog as well.

      Delete
  2. Ava, your card is stunning!!! I love the white on white. I was so excited when I learned that Really Reasonable Ribbon was going to be the WAW sponsor this week. They have some awesome ribbons. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ava!!! Love the white on white with the red accent. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this card is gorgeous! I love the richness of it. I stopped by your blog to tell you that you won the GIU drawing from my blog (http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com) last week. Start shopping, girl! Pick out two Itty Bittys of your choice from Unity, then email me your choices. Have fun! julieodil at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ribbon from RRR I think I need to buy some of this thanks for sharing.
    The card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ava :0) Awwww....thanks for the shout out :0) I LOVE all the lovely embossed layers! Great take on the sketch, and I LOVE your bow! The diamond ribbons are some of my favorites!

    I saw your entry over at RRR and also in my email :0) Thought I would drop by! Hope you have a great Holiday!!

    Love the new blog background :0)

    Thank you for joining us at RRR as well!!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Even the staging of your photo is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ava on winning our top three at RRR this week!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ava, this is so beautiful!!!!! You are truly talented. I can see why this is a winner!!!! I am now a follower :) Rhea

    ReplyDelete