Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Helmar Adhesive

Hello Welcome to Helmar Adhesive.  This is my first design team post that I wish to share with you as I start my design team term with Helmar.  Autumn is a wonderful time of year for many who have the opportunity to watch the magic of leaves that turn brilliant colors of yellow, orange and red.  Autumn is also the start of school routines, cozy sweater weather and lovely evening dinners.

To-day, I am sharing my Autumn by preparing for a Fall dinner.   



 Start with gathering your supplies and adhesive by Helmar. The burlap on this project is a real burlap seed bag from the farm.



Just a little of Helmar Scrap Dots holds the burlap in place.



Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive works great on the glass wine bottle.   



This  glue allows for a quick decorative moment as you go out the door to visit friends for dinner.




                   The leaves and buttons hold in place quickly with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.

 Bon   Appetit  ! 
Join me at the Helmar Blog.
Supplies
Helmar, 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Zap Dots, Liquid Scrap Dots
Core'dinations Card Stock
Clearsnap Colorbox Ink, Deep Green, Chestnut Roan, Mango Tango
Want2Scrap pearls 
Cuttlebug, Leaves Die 37-1214
Burlap, Buttons

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall projects and wonderful ideas, love Helmars though I have never used the Quick Dry....think I must try it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, great for Thanksgiving. Out to shop for Helmars Glue : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas for Thanksgiving Ava! Going out to look for some of the Helmars glue!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ava! Huge congrats!! Oooh real burlap - yummay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Ava this is just gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete