Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ann Butler Designs & Unity Stamp Co.

Create something beautiful today.  That is my challenge for you.  To-day, I have made a ribbon cuff featuring Ann Butler Designs Unity Stamps.  This fun project takes me back to a beach day with weathered finds along the beach and being creative with what you have when you and your best friend at 13 years old spent a day at the beach.

Here I have collected my supplies and got started with custom designing my clay buttons with Ann Butler Unity Stamps.

The clay buttons were made from Makins Clay, a no bake polymer clay.

I rolled out the clay, cut tiny squares of clay and squeezed the clay between two of the Ann Butler Unity stamps for a rustic imprint of the pattern design.  Dried my clay buttons overnight before inking.

I iinked my buttons with Ann Butler Designs Clearsnap Colorbox Ink and stamped my ribbons with the 1" Unity Stamps.  Embellishing my doily lace cuff with May Arts Ribbons and clay buttons took me back to those summer days at the beach.

I have worn my "Empowering Ribbon Cuff" while designing in my studio to bring me lots of inspiration for projects that I am creating.  It seems to be a magical bracelet for creativity.
 Ann Butler Designs Supplies
1" Unity Stamp Co., Leaves all over
Clearsnap Colorbox Ink

Other Supplies


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Ava....I love making Clay Buttons as they can be used for so many things, but I truly love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, so inventive. Love the buttons you made, very creative!

    ReplyDelete