Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Core'dinations and Lawn Fawn Stamps

Hello, welcome to my blog today.  I have a non-traditional colored card to share with you as the summer season is about to close on us.

Stop in at the Core'dinations Blog for all the details....





Supplies:

Core'dinations Brights, Graphic 45 Darks, Signature Series, Glitter Silk and Essentials (Snowflake) Collections
Sand-It Gadget
Dust Buddy
Imaginisce I-Rock Crystals
May Arts Ribbon
Clearsnap Ink
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Tombow Mono Adhesive Dots

2 comments:

  1. Ava,I love this card.The colors are so vibrant.I'm pretty sure i have this template for this card.Thanks for your inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, as usual!!! :) love the Core background. The pattern is very nice. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete